I’ve begun using an online database service to improve my ability to follow a player in their career across both Club, High School and College. You can see an initial example on my College Page to get an idea of what I’m trying to do.
I have two separate databases, one for Male players and the other for Female players (U13 to U18, in other words if you can play in State Cup). If you would like to add your information to my database, use the appropriate form below.
For GIRLS – click on this link
For BOYS – use this link
INSTRUCTIONS for the Form(s)
* High School – it’s a drop down box. If your school is not currently included, use the Note section a little farther down to let me know and I’ll make sure it’s included going forward
* Jersey (or Kit) your uniform number, I had to give them separate names
* Pos (Position) I’m using the US Soccer player numbering system use your most likely position
* Twitter – an active link so copy the URL address, for example – https://twitter.com/SoccerSTL. Easier to tweet pictures of you during games 🙂
* Club – like High School, if its not listed let me know in the Note section. My naming convention is Club – Calendar Year – other identifier so WC STL 2005 Fuchs, or SLSG Missouri 2001 Elite Burke for example. That allows me to see all WC STL teams by calendar year, then by Coaches name or other identifiers.
* College – another drop down box, if not listed use the Note section to let me know. This is if you’ve verbally committed and will be signing in February 2018 (or further down the road)
* Instagram – an active link so copy the URL, like this – https://www.instagram.com/soccer_stl/
* Phone & email – these will remain private but per chance I’m working on a story that includes you, it will allow me to reach you without relying on social media. Strictly optional.
* Birthday – it may offer the ability to get a shout out on your day, no guarantees but that’s all it would be used for